Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brand Stores Tokyo!




















I have been to many areas here in Tokyo and have many times been impressed by the flagship stores that some of the brands have. White seems the ”in-color” when it comes to the exterior.
The picture to the left is the Dior flaghsip store between Omotesando and Harajuku, the store to the right is the Prada store at Omotesando and you can even see the Cartier store in the background. The third store is the Louis Vuitton store at Ginza. Maybe its just me but the exterior of the store says a lot about the brands. Dior and Prada have small, barely noticeable, logos, like many of their products. Compare this to the Louis Vuitton Store; big logos on both sides of the stores, luckily not as many logos as on their bags! :)

Unfortunatly I also walked by the Issey Miyake store, I guess I don't mind the brand but when I saw the outfit on their mannequin I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Enjoy the pics,

Sayonara!
/Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment