Monday, February 9, 2009

People, people, people...

When I first got to Tokyo just before New Years I was quite overwhelmed by the huge crowds.

Wherever I went it was crowded, at first I thought it was because of the holidays and all. All the shops were packed, people were actually queueing outside the shops before they were allowed in. The other day I visited the same streets once again, and what did I see? People everywhere! Although they were not not queueing outside the stores there were still people everywhere! The thing with big crowds is that as soon as you are in the crowd you have to adapt to it. You can't walk faster or slower than the rest, even if you wan't to!

I don't think that I can ever adjust to the miniature European crowds. I guess I will just stay in Japan forever.

The famous Shibuya crossing.

Sayonara!
/Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment