Sunday, February 15, 2009

It’s that time of the season…

We are in the beginning of the busiest period for most people with fashion related jobs. It’s always surrounded with a haze of glamor; fantastic catwalks, exclusive after parties and not to mention the crisscross traveling between the different fashion capitals of the world. However, this also means long working days, late nights and early morning flights. Tomorrow I have to leave for a flight at 3 AM, and thats not really a dream for a morning tired person like me! Still, don’t get me wrong, in some ways it's as glamorous as it seems in magazines and blogs, but remember: to all the shine there is also a shadow.

Anyway, time for me to re-pack my black beauty aka Edna and head off to my next stop, Berlin. A city that has a lot to offer and some of my favorite stores in Europe are located here (Ill try to make a contribution about shopping in Berlin if times allow). And of course, Berlin also offers some fantastic German döners and curry wursts.


/JBL

No comments:

Post a Comment