Friday, February 20, 2009

Cheap jeans..

I love jeans, but as much as I love jeans, hate bad quality! Therefore I have stuck to pricier brands and my definite favorite is POUR jeans. But then the other day I got myself my first pair of Cheap Monday jeans. This brand has been around for quite some time, but when the word cheap is in the actually brand name, that makes me very suspicious about the quality of the product. Sure, I have seen how well their models have fit other people through the years; I just never got around trying them out.

And then, the other day, they were handing them out for free (10 Euros/pair) so I thought, now is as better time as ever. Personally I really hate sales, for so many reasons it will fit in a post of its own, but I was caught in the moment. Now it’s all up to the jeans, if I will get a second pair or stay with pricier and high-end brands.



Stay tuned,
/JBL

No comments:

Post a Comment