Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Travel and shopping!

I have seen on the blog that both Jesper and Alex has has shared with you which bags they use for traveling. Jesper uses Edna for shorter weekend trips and Alex uses the über strong Samsonite for longer trips (not so fashionable, but we are trying to change him). I thought I would share my choice of travel bags as well.

Well for weekend trips, as can be seen on the picture I have Dorothy on my right hand and Eleanor over my left shoulder. Even though Eleanor has its own computer pocket I prefer to carry Dorothy with me so I can have all my computer stuff in it. Also I had no room in Eleanor for my laptop since i had filled it with 20 kilos.
For shopping or strolling around in the city I prefer Bernice, shes both comfortable, light and sometimes i carry it around empty just in case if I buy something.

Note: The bag Eleanor and black Dorothy will be available in shops later this year and has until today only been seen I Japan!


Sayonara!
/Ali

1 comment: