Friday, January 30, 2009

I am out of the closet...

I have kept a big secret for quite some time now and today is the day to come clean. I feel that now is the time and I have finally taken the step and admitted to myself and my friends that I have switched teams! Or maybe I will play for both teams during a transition period, I can't let go entirely just yet...

So what the hell is going, some of you might ask, didn't Jesper have a girlfriend?! Well, even though I know some gay guys out there would be happy, this transition is not about people or sex, but something similar on some levels. Here we go:

I love Macs!!!

For all of you PC users I know this might come as a disappointing surprise but this is a professional decision that has grown over time. You know how much I love quality, in fact our whole business is built upon our strong belief in quality, so how could I not switch. As a matter of fact I got my first Mac by express today and I am so happy that this is finally out. Check out the pics and I think some of you might reconsider your stands on computers in the future.


Enjoy!
/JBL













Quality in a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment