Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Invitation Only Sale in Tokyo!


The other day I got an invitation for an high end brand sale, I went to check it out not only for my personal shopping but also to check out the people. I was quite disappointed when I saw that 90% of the clothes and accessories were for women! In the corner of the big shop they had some clothes for men, and also some bags. Some of the brands available were Marc Jacobs, Gaultier and Alexander McQueen. People were shopping like crazy but I didn't really get it since a lot of the clothes were not from the latest collections. For example there was a Victor and Rolf blazer in the shop from the SS07 collection.

I took some pictures but unfortunately I only had my iPhone. Whats interesting is how they displayed bags worth around 1000 Euros, just thrown in a big plastic box. Messy!

Anyway the whole thing was quite an disappointment, both shopping wise and "people watching" wise. However, one good worldwide standard when it comes to sales: ladies as far as the eye can see;)

Sayonara!
/Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment