Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another day, another lesson

The holy resting day has just started and I realize I won’t be able to honor the gods today ;) I have forgotten what the difference between Sundays and normal weekdays is by now. I guess that's what happens when you have your work as your hobby and vice versa.

Anyways, yesterday was a good day! We finished the updated pricing strategies for our brands, after an extensive competitor research. For a “bag aficionado” like me that means browsing through hundreds of sweet looking products! For men that love bags the spring/summer season is set out to be THE season. It really was a good day :)

The day ended with the tasting of one of my newest purchases for my wine cellar. I was curious to try a Zin grape and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of that American wine. If you need a good “vin-a-table” then I can sincerely suggest a Gallo '06 red. Of course, the night progressed and we went out and luckily I didn’t have to watch any bad TV!

Ciao!
/Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment