Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Party Chinese Style

After working 24/7 during the past few weeks it was time to be unhealthy!
Party like a rock star or should I say Hip Hop star! I went to a club opening in Beijing, a new club called LA. If you are familiar with the Beijing Nightlife you know that all the Chinese either go to Mix, or one of the clubs that the "Coco-chain" owns, for example Coco Banana etc.
LA is their new Hip Hop club, and to make it convenient for their old Banana goers they somehow managed to buy the club next door. I was sitting there drinking at our table, looking out at the huge crowd of rich Chinese kids, and I thought to myslef; do these people even realize how bad the economic situation is in the world? Do they care? Anyways, the club was ok; but if you like many tables, a small dance floor and hip hop music, then you'll love it.

I have a feeling I will go back there again, soon.. Why? maybe I will tell you next time;)

Check out the bling bling on the picture (courtesy of P1.cn).

/Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment