Monday, March 16, 2009

Back at SoFo Café

It feels like yesterday I was sitting with Jesper at SoFo Café after a long days work meeting our friends/clients here in Stockholm. Anyhoo I am back but this time on my own. It feels great though and the response to the A/W collections has been really good.
The difference from last time is that it's alot more boring in between the meetings when you're on your own. I have taken my refuge at SoFo Café where they have "free" WiFi. ("Free" since you have to buy something of course) Im quietly sipping on my pineapple juice while dreaming about sandy beaches. (There are no details yet but there might be a plan of a "svennebanan"-trip in the makings)
In a while I'll have to move myself to Kocksgatan 17 for a delivery. It is a really cool store and I hope you will go there and browse their goods!

Peace & Love
/Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment